I want to thank Lynn B. Turner for nominating me for the Honest Scrap award http://seasonedandstirred.blogspot.com/
a) must brag about it
b) will display the badge on my blog & link the one who tagged me
c) will share 10 things about myself. (Following the rules and other awards)
d) will pass the award to other fellow bloggers by visiting their site
I am passing on this award on to, Chef Alex Lopez thefooddiva unexpectedsmiles Ed He-Eats and to David Lebovitz I really like to read these people’s blogs, I have learned a lot from them. I don’t know if they read my blog and I’m sure they have been nominated before, but I wanted to let them know anyway…
1. Jesus Christ is my Savior, and I love Him with all my heart.
2. I love to watch Food Network and the Cooking Channel
3. I love to bake and decorate cakes!
4. I don’t like organ meat
5. I love to enter competitions!
6. My husband and I have sponsored a child through Compassion International for 14 years.
7. I love Sushi!!!
8. I love Thai food!
9. I want to open a Bakery/Deli/Cake supplies/Flower shop. I want it to be a store where you can eat wonderful food, and shop for all your cake, party and wedding supplies…
10. I want to write a cookbook someday, I know I will someday!!!
I hope I got all this right, thank you so much Lynn for nominating me!!!